When we talk about orthognathic surgery, we refer to the repositioning of facial bone structures to bring back both aesthetic and functional aspects. The criteria we judge before said surgical intervention is:
- Mandibular Discrepancy that presents
- Poor alignment of dental structure
- Considerable misalignment of the jaw to the left.
- Lack of alignment in dental structures
- Alignment and balance of the dental and facial profile
These are some of the multiple things we take into consideration, which is why it’s more important to have at our disposal the tools that will help us diagnose you with precision such as X-Rays, Cat scans, clinic photography, study models and software for an adequate interpretation.
Everything mentioned above helps us think and develop the perfect treatment plan so we can treat you efficiently.
Do you want to make an appointment?
Other Dentistry Services